The All-on-4 Team
Perth All On 4 Clinic director Dr Misagh Habibi performs all the clinic’s surgery and restorations.
He is highly trained and experienced with All-on-4 implants and other advanced implant treatments, and is an educator in the complex field of dental implants.
Dr Misagh Habibi
Dr Habibi exclusively practices implantology and oral (dento-alveolar and periodontal plastic) surgery with a particular interest in full mouth rehabilitation techniques including the All On 4® and All On 4 Plus® and All On 4 Plus Zygoma® teeth replacement solutions, bone and gum augmentation (grafting) procedures, and sedation to ensure patient comfort. He was the first to innovate All On 4 "Plus Ti", which involves the incorporation of permanent digitally designed, milled titanium frameworks into the All-on-4 process, and is soon to publish research on his technique. This allows stronger, more definitive solutions in one procedure for patients.
Dr Habibi is your implant dentist throughout the entire teeth replacement procedure, from discussing your goals and performing the All-on-4 implant surgery (and tooth extractions at the same time if required), to fabricating and inserting your new teeth.
A University of Western Australia trained dentist with more than 19 years experience, Dr Habibi has been awarded a Master of Oral Implantology (MSc) from Frankfurt University in Germany and is a Fellow and Board Certified Diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI). He is also a qualified and AHPRA-endorsed IV sedationist with a Graduate Diploma (Sedation) from Sydney University.
Dr Habibi is the only All On 4 Clinic associate in Western Australia, and performs all of the All On 4® and All On 4 Plus® surgeries himself, meaning you develop a relationship with one Perth dentist and his support team throughout your treatment. He carries out both the surgery and restorative parts of your treatment and believes in an understanding, caring and comprehensive approach to treatment. As a Master of Oral Implantology Tutor and Supervisor for Goethe University Frankfurt, he mentors and grades international students, their casework and research in the field of dental implants. He is regularly invited to speak on dental implant topics in WA, interstate and overseas. Some programs with Dr Misagh Habibi lecturing in 2018-2019 include:
- Innovation Jumps in Oral Implantology (International Master of Oral Implantology Congress), Frankfurt Germany.
6-7 September 2018.
- Freehand and Guided Implant Surgery Fundamentals (lecture program, hands-on workshops and live surgery): Adin Implants, Perth, Western Australia.
27-28 October 2018, 9-10 March 2019, 8-9 June 2019, 21-22 September 2019.
- ASID Accreditation/Fellowship Program, Australian Society of Implant Dentistry, Sydney, New South Wales.
Course 1, 15-17 June 2018, Course 3, 2-5 November 2018, Course 1, 22-24 March 2019.
- An Introduction to Grafting and Biomaterials in Implant Dentistry, Australian Biotechnologies/HenrySchein Halas/BioHorizons, Evening lecture, Perth, Western Australia.
30 May 2019, 27 September 2019.
- ASID Travelling Roadshow Lectures, Australian Society of Implant Dentistry, Hobart, Tasmania.
15 June 2019.
- Dental Implants Masters International Conference (Implant Based Oral Rehabilitation & Total Facial Aesthetics), Mykonos Greece.
1-4 July 2019.
Choosing your implant dentist
Meet the other official All-On-4 Implant Dentists
With representatives across Australia and in New Zealand,
All On 4 Clinic has significantly improved "immediate" implant dentistry processes nationally.